Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Ryan quit making it smell in here!

Yayhoo or Something
Yayhoo! Thanks for reading and commenting on my blog sister heads! Hmmm...now what to say? I was going to write my talk today, but have decided to get cracking on that tomorrow. I know, bad bad. At least it's on charity and not on procrastination.
Ryan and I are excited because our insurance finally came today. We were starting to wonder, so we are happy about that. Hopefully we have made a good insurance choice, but pretty much I'm a dur-head so who knows. Not so happy about the payments that will begin to empty our account every month, but I know in the long run it is the smart way to go.
I think Ryan would prefer for me to put away the dag computer so we can go and do something. That is neat.
Tye just e-mailed their kind of "keep the masses informed" email, and it was accompanied with some cute pictures. You all need to see the pictures of their Millie. There's this one where she is doing this crazy smile and looks just like Macey doing one of her funny faces. Pretty cool.
P.S. Ryan likes to pop my toes.
Also, Micquel and Mindy had fun at the Dashboard Confessional concert if anyone wanted to know. (Thanks for texting me Micquel! Me guta mucho)
Loves to all!
Bye.

4 comments:

inanechatter said...

Ha! I just discovered your blog. Cool, dude. It was very much entertaining.

eebs said...

smelly walker don't you blame it on Ryan...we know you too well

micquel said...

This is so much the truth. no blaming the hubsband. and yes, I meant hubsband.

Text me anytime, Yo.

plugalong said...

Hey, I had text on my phone for a little while, but I kept getting junk mail and after a certain number they charge up the wazoo for incoming as well as outgoing mail, plus nobody I know knew so it was pointless anyway.