Monday, October 16, 2006

Yo!

I have no idea what the crack I am doing. Why would I ever want to have a blog? We all know that I have nothing really to say. Silly Billy Poofish! I went to the doctors office today with Katie and Art. The power went out and they don't have a generator so Katie got her shot in the dark. Poor girl; She hates the doctor's office. Well of course she does. Ryan is watching a football game. That is neat. I made pizza for dinner tonight. I guess it turned out all right. Okay so something exciting just happened in the game because Ryan just turned the TV up to just about full blast. He does that. The more exciting the game, the louder the TV becomes. He says he likes to hear the crowd cheering. Man, I love this kid. Anyway, I am pretty much tired, so maybe I'll get Ryan to come read scriptures for a few minutes before I shut my two weary eyeballs. Shoot. I just realized that I have to make the dang bed before that can happen. Ah well. Just a few more minutes added before dreamy time. No biggy. Sometimes I really want to be a mom, if you wanted to know. But then I think, do I really? I mean, you know, everything that being a parent means. I don't know about it. Me and Ryan parents. Hmmm. But then I still want it, so there you have it. I make not a much sense. Not a much of the time. Wha?

No comments: