Saturday, October 21, 2006

Big Blab

I have nothing to report. Went to Katie's today. There was a little scheduling mixup, so I got off an hour later than normal; But these days, who's to say what the normal schedule is? It has been a little crazy lately, but has worked out alright. It kind of forced me to take more hours, which is probably good. But, I mean, poor Katie what with having to be around me so much.
After work, I went to Costco (aka disney land) with my beautiful mother. It was a crazy busy place and totally awesome. I sampled a cracker with this artichoke spread and bought some because it was that good. Yummy. Ryan says yucky, but that is to be expected as he does not like artichokes in any form he has come accross so far in his life. He dooesn't like peanut butter, pickles, and yellow mustard either, if you wanted to know. Oh yes, and tomatoes, he just reminded me. But if they are mixed in a dish he doesn't mind them so much.
Ryan got me an early B-day present. The Biggest Loser recipe book. I'm kind of sort of trying to eat healthier, but nothing too overly strict mind you.
I've been checking out children's picture books to read to Katie, and have found that I get pretty excited to read a new story and see the illustrations. Hopefully Katie is getting some enjoyment out of them too. I also checked out a Thomas Hardy book of short stories. I don't know why I did. I don't really want to read it. Who knows if I will.
Anyway, so long nobody in particular.

No comments: