Yayhoo or Something
Well, I hope that everyone had a delightful Halloween! I enjoyed the pictures on your blogs of your kiddies all dressed up. I remember being excited for the dressing up and more for the candy. I also remember making mom's life miserable with whining and tears trying to get the costumes to work out the way I wanted. Props to my mother - you the best!
I wanted to make cookies and carve pumkins and run through the leaves and hand out candy and watch a not-so-scary scary movie and eat pizza and candy and have my house clean and have a fall candle smelling the place up and coziness by the fire. Whelp, I guess there is always next year, right all?
We did end up watching a movie, and it was even a little scary called Funny Farm. So that was good, and I also handed out a few treats to the little spook heads while I was at Art's, Yo.
You know what? I think I could use a major make-over. Yes, that would be nice. Maybe start with a cutting of the hair. Okay, so maybe not major, but I just feel kind of like a mess lately. Mess!
Oh yes, I just wanted to say a BIG FAT THANK YOU to all who wished me happy b-day. Thanks!
Have a swell one! And see yas all later. I pretty much miss everybody, so there.
6 comments:
There's still time for a run through the leaves if you hurry!
yo, yo!
what I meant to say is when I think of Halloween I think of trick or treating like retards with you and Tye and also I think of the scary movie obsession phase and Tye's "we all float down here" teeth and I remember when Adria said "something's here" when I came to your back door because I think that was on a Halloween too. good times indeed
Kevin and I mentioned on Halloween that we should have watched "The Stuff" with you and Ryan. Awesome. It would have been awesome.
The stuff!! I'm sorry for posting so many comments (sheesh), but I just have to remember the night we watched the stuff and you fell asleep and left me totally freaked out of my mind! haha
Melanie! I kind of forgot you had a blog for awhile. Sorry about that. I think you're quite the funny one, though, so I'll come back often to read and comment. I hope you had a great birthday and Halloween!
Post a Comment