Monday, October 23, 2006

Yayhoo or Something

Yayhoo or Something
Okay, so I just ate a really good hamburger if you wanted to know. Ryan picked it up by special request cause he is nice like that. He gets to go and take his midterm today, so at the moment he is studying and acting quite mad, as in just like me when I study in a whacky mood. For example singing or talking in a funny way the items trying to be commited into memory. Really I wish I was recording this, because it is very intertaining.
Anyway, our home teacher came over yesterday, and I felt awkward, but what else is new? Awkward is my middle name.
Tye called me today, and that made me soo happy. Katie was being a little fussy at the time, so I'm afraid I was a bit distracted. She is acheivement day leader and they are making cookies in a jar to give to all of the widows at Christmas time. Cool as some beans.
Ryan is seriously talking to himself. Ha Ha Ha!!!
I guess in a way, that is pretty much what I am doing.
Whelp, now it is time to quiz Ryan, so ta ta for now nobody.

3 comments:

plugalong said...

Well I found you. Hope you don't mind? I love your blog! Miss you.

plugalong said...

By the way, I was just eating a mini snickers as I tried to think of a comment (a bear of very little brain after all), and realized I missed the entire experience of eating it. Another ounce or so of fat added and I didn't even enjoy it. Huh. I'll have to keep that in mind....

megan said...

well, lookie, lookie! Who has a delightfully charming and funny blog? YOU DO! I've read and enjoyed your first and last three posts. Yayhoo! You're the best. I miss you, same as Monica. Art better hire some more peoples so Oliver and I can see more of you.