Wednesday, May 11, 2011

well okay then

Tessa is starting to crawl. She only goes a few inches, though, before she flops on the ground. I think she thinks it takes way too much effort and she would rather be carried around. I'm sure she will discover she likes the freedom soon enough though. Better be getting a baby gate. Molly is turning three on Saturday! Holy horse, I have a three year old. She is on her way to being potty trained, but has some issues about pooping in the potty. The last time she pooped in her unders I got pretty upset at her and repeated over and over and had her repeat over and over "poop goes in the potty and not in our pants!" We will see if the words connect to the actual action. Molly can't say her l's so her name is "Moyee" and this morning she ate "yucky charms for breakfast". Pretty much I love my girls. They are an adventure every day.
It's really nice to be in our own home. I ordered some stools and a dining set. I just got them put together, so now we have seating in our kitchen. I think Ryan is going to dig trenches for sprinklers here pretty soon. We will have to buy top soil because our yard is pretty much all rock.
It looks like we will be getting some neighbors pretty soon. The diggers are in the lot next to us digging the foundation. So that's exciting. The "blind man" stopped by and said his son was going to be our neighbor and that he'd get us an awesome deal on some blinds. Maybe that's who is building next to us. Cool.
Molly told me this morning that she was having a happy day. She likes to tell me when she's angry also. And lately when she says I love you she adds the too at the end even tough she's the first one to say it "I love you too." Molly just told me "I yove you ayot." She is very sweet sometimes. But a second before she was repeatedly asking me "what what doing? What what doing?" whilst pushing me in the back.
She also likes to sing "I love you, you love me. We're a big red family." Except for all those y's instead of l's.
Anyway, just wanted to put up a little of what the girls are up to these days. Molly gets excited about her cousins stopping by, or anyone. "What's here!!?" If she was a dog she would soil the carpet. Oh, today she said she loves santa because you go to sleep and he brings you presents.
So there you have it. That is all for now.

1 comment:

eebs said...

wow this is the best post ever. Molly sounds like my kind of gal (except maybe the pooping in the pants bit). My mom is thinking about going out of the country for a year and having me babysit her house, which would be so great because we could hang out like the good olds.
I love you too!
-E