Friday, April 08, 2011

home owners

We just got internet so now I can post a little something. We are mostly moved into our new house! I know, you can't even believe it, after all the months of talk about getting a business or a house. But it really did actually happen! We are living in Saratoga Springs. Thanks to the hard work of our parents and a siblings we got all our junk packed and moved on Friday. Wow, so I guess it's been a week. I've learned that I'm not much of a decorator, but if it feels like home, I guess that's really what matters. Plus, I'm just making the most of what we already have as far as decor goes. It's a three bed, two bath, unfinished basement, three car garage (I know, what do we need a 3 car garage for?), brand new house with no yard. Well, there is a yard, but we get to put it in. Anyway, we are just loving it. The girls seemed to just go with it. I think I've had the hardest time adjusting. Not being able to walk over to grandma and granpa's whenever we want :). But we are Kurt and Nan's neighbors (poor them). So we've love loved having the kids and Nanette stop by and entertain the girls!! So if ever the mood strikes, since it's not likely you will ever just be in the neighborhood, please come on over and see us! Peace out!

5 comments:

eebs said...

so many CONGRATULATIONS!!! I can't wait to check it out!

sowegottapug said...

yeah! a house! i'm so excited for you. i want to see it asap (well, if we ever make it out to utah- christmas?, we hope). we might buy a residence in ky one of these days!

sowegottapug said...

oh, i was in kyle's acct when i wrote that, but this is from tye (and the above)

Tia said...

That is so exciting! Congratulations! Trust me, you'll find you have lots of great uses for that 3rd car garage.

Nikki said...

How exciting! I want to come see it!