Saturday, March 12, 2011
poop happens
Got my hair cut today. Turned out just great, but poor Molly and Ryan came home traumatized. I was getting it done at the salon in JC Penny and Ryan was walking the girls around the mall while they waited for me. Anyway, in the middle of my haircut Ryan comes back in the salon and tells me Molly has had a blow out. He turns her around and sure enough there is poop up her back, on her pants, on her shirt, and on her jacket. I held Tessa on my lap and Ryan took Molly to clean her up in the salon bathroom. I don't know why I didn't think to take a time-out from the haircut and go to help Molly. Anyway, when I was done Molly and Ryan were still in the bathroom. I found Ryan totally stressed and Molly in hysterics. Molly had been in a pull-up and Ryan didn'tknow about the velcro sides. So basically poop everywhere. Molly's legs, Ryan's arms, the bathroom floor. Ryan had used all the wipes. I carried Molly out to pay and out to the car in her diaper and the shirt Ryan had removed and put back on backwards. Molly was asleep before I finished paying. She slept through being put in and taken out of her car seat and put into bed. She's still asleep. Poor sick baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wowee, that's amazing. I'm glad you got to relax and get a hair cut, for at least part of it. Ian did something like that at the check out line in walmart once, except it was throw up all over in every direction. I feel you.
Now to post pictures of your hair cut, yes?
Had one or two happenings like that. So funny in retrospect. You are not there yet??? Give it a few years. Haha
See the power of positive thinking within you. Follow my blog and read interesting posts. God bless you. Positive Thoughts
Post a Comment