Thursday, February 28, 2008

Hello everybody. I just had to tell you all that I want everyone to come and see our baby room. Okay, so it's not quite done, but it's pretty darn close. We got a good deal at Kmart for a whole set. It's white. I like it. We just finished putting it all together. Well, except for one drawer on the changing table that we had to send for the bottom of, because it was too warped. Besides that, we just need to get the mattress and bedding. So you should come over if you want. And if you don't want, well, that's okay too. One thing that's a little annoying is the doors on the armoire don't quite match up. I think they didn't have the hinges level, or else we just did something wrong. Anyway, have a good one.

5 comments:

inanechatter said...

I hate when the doors don't line up. I noticed the knobs on our armoire don't line up, drives me crazy. I'd like to come see your room sometime, just don't know when that will be. And um working out could be interesting what with you prego and all.

smellame said...

Oh Mindy! I didn't mean work out, just hang out! How silly I am. But you could do some pretty awesome yoga and aerobics with me if you really want to. Or a walk.

my favorite color is green said...

hi

Kurt said...

This is funny because I've recently been told by people that my doors don't quite line up. I wonder what they mean?

megan said...

I LOVED your last entry. And this one was good, too. And I'm coming over to see your baby room this very week. Maybe Saturday after you get off work and if you don't' have plans already. Or maybe Sunday after the chaos that Sunday is for me these days.