Does anyone else remember that Rhen and Stimpy game? Happy Happy Joy Joy Joy! Jumping over potholes and such while speeding down a hill on a bike. I had fun playing that game. What ever happened to it I wonder? Yes, I would like to play that game again.
I obviously don't really have anything to write. What can I tell you all? Oh, well, Ryan and I just bought our first piece of furniture together. We got a rocking chair. Isn't it exciting? Yes, I know you all are about to pee your pants for joy. That sounded so sarcastic, but I really am excited about anything baby related, I just don't want to keep shoving baby related stuff down all your throats just because it's all I can seem to talk about these days. I was actually not going to even say one baby thing in this blog, but look, I couldn't even do it. And if you really wanted to know, a raspberry filled powdered doughnut sounds really good about now.
I can tell you that Ryan and I are teaching the 11 year olds this year. I miss the silly sunbeams. I'm more at their level. The 11 year olds are an adventure though too. I hope this year won't be a waste for them. What I mean is that I hope they learn something, anything. Okay.
This to Erin, let us play nintendo. I can show you how to make hoot n' nanny too. Maybe Saturday afternoon? Are you and Mandy making rice krispy treats for Valentines Day, because I certainly think it's a good idea.
The show Ryan is watching must be getting good, cause the volume keeps getting turned louder. Hee, I love that.
Yes, I do realize that this has been very disconnected and all over the place. It is just soo me, isn't it?
4 comments:
Melanie, Rhen and Stimpy was so choice! What ever did happen to that sweet sega? I, too, would like to play it again.
Also, I want to see this chair. Don't feel like you are shoving baby stuff at us. we like it, we want more.
I love those artificially flavored artifically colored raspberry filled powdered sugar covered hostess bakery confections - they are one of the great gifts that God has given us, and as such, any number may be consumed without adverse effect to health.
melanie!
you are pregnant! that is so wonderfully wonderful. congratulations are in order. your baby is going to like you so so much (as it very well should). you look lovely!
i remember playing ren and stimpy with you. ahhhh, nostalgia. i liked that game, and especially when you won it and they did that happy happy joy joy dance. and i was always so stressed on that bike level. good times. the sega genesis was a pleasant gaming system if i ever saw one.
i play metroid on my nintendo entertainment system a lot these days. it is probably my favorite game.
and i suppose that is all! i am so happy for you and your little family.
bye for now,
becca
Melly-
Lovely blog. I love baby talk. In answer to a previous blog, yes, my hips did hurt a lot at night. it made it a little difficult to get any good sleep. i couldn't sleep on my sides (life the doctors and books tell you to) because it hurt too much. the only way i was comfortable was on my back, but they also say not to sleep that way. so i piled up about 5 or 6 pillows and basically slept sitting up- it was the only way to get any sleep. i was actually quite comfortable that way once i got used to it. good luck in your endeavors to get comfortable. i love your to pieces.
Post a Comment