Yep. I think she gets the hiccups quite often. I suppose it is because she appears to be a thumb sucker. Oh dear. By-the-by, did your hips ever hurt you at night?
what a looker! let's do the nintendo party, old school style. andrew and I tried to get our nintendo working the other day. the controller is mad we haven't played for several years--you have to push SO hard to get your guy to jump it is ridiculous. haha. I hope yours is better behaved. I love you.
Oh my heck! Hi! I am so happy I found your blog! I am so excited you are having a little girl! You must post more recent pictures of you and your little tummy! :)
I can't believe I just found your blog! My mom told me you got married forever ago and I've been dying to get in touch with you! How are you? You are such an adorable pregnant woman! :) (are you sick of hearing that yet?) You look amazing and I'm so glad I got to see what you're up to through the blogging world. We have a blog too... www.thewildefamily.blogspot.com I would love to hear from you!
8 comments:
When is your due date?
May 11th. How are you sara?
What great photos. You're such a beaut in the morning!
woo hoo! i love your belly. do you feel the little one moving around a lot now-a-days?
Yep. I think she gets the hiccups quite often. I suppose it is because she appears to be a thumb sucker. Oh dear. By-the-by, did your hips ever hurt you at night?
what a looker! let's do the nintendo party, old school style.
andrew and I tried to get our nintendo working the other day. the controller is mad we haven't played for several years--you have to push SO hard to get your guy to jump it is ridiculous.
haha. I hope yours is better behaved.
I love you.
Oh my heck! Hi! I am so happy I found your blog! I am so excited you are having a little girl! You must post more recent pictures of you and your little tummy! :)
I can't believe I just found your blog! My mom told me you got married forever ago and I've been dying to get in touch with you! How are you? You are such an adorable pregnant woman! :) (are you sick of hearing that yet?) You look amazing and I'm so glad I got to see what you're up to through the blogging world. We have a blog too... www.thewildefamily.blogspot.com I would love to hear from you!
--Rochelle Wilde (Chelle Christensen)
Post a Comment