Jobs I've held:
1. Big Lots (for like a whole week). The more I think of the name of this store, the more I smile.
2. baby-sitter
3. Katie-sitter
Movies I can watch over and over:
1. Pride and Prejudice (A&E)
2. Watcher in the Woods
3. Legend
4. Labyrinth
Actually, I have quite a few because over and over to me doesn't necessarily mean like every day, but like at odd times. What?
5. An Enchanted April
6. You've Got Mail
7. Little Women
8. While You Were Sleeping (I especially like to rewind the part of the bike slipping on the ice over and over)
Okay enough already!
Places I have lived:
1. Sandy, Utah (I don't know if this one really counts)
2. Provo, Utah
Shows I Enjoy:
1. Heroes
2. Cosby
3. AFV
4. You are all going to laugh, but every once in a while I've been watching Murder She Wrote and enjoying myself.
5. Okay and sometimes That's so Raven on Disney. yikes.
But I haven't been watching much of anything of late, except at Katie's like, The Price is Right and all those KBYU kids shows.
Places I have been on Vacation:
1.California
2. Kanab (and surrounding national parks)
3. England for, was it, 4 days?
4. Seattle
5. All the road trip places Ry and I hit that one time when we saw Mount Rushmore and Crazy Horse
Favorite Foods:
1. toast
2. pizza
3. Let's just face it, I love food and a can't pick no favorites.
Websites I visit (almost) daily:
1. blogs
2. facebook
Nicknames I have been called:
1. smelly
smelly face
smelly bum
smelly head
smell -a- nie
2. Mel
Am I supposed to tag someone else now? Well, if you read this and you haven't already been tagged, then, tag you are it!!!
7 comments:
I didn't know anyone else liked Legend!
melly-
i enjoyed that exceptional blog. i will update my blog again tomorrow with this info because i now consider myself tagged. that should be blastingly fun.
yeah right!!
"Turn back, Sarah..."
I'm really glad that nobody has listed Neverending Story as one of the over-and-over again movies.
Oh, yah, Never Ending Story! Atreauuuuu!
I checked out Never Ending Story II for the kids. Oh, terrible! It is more like Power Rangers than anything should be...
How you feeling smelly?
http://derhay.blogspot.com/2007/10/always-jumping-someone-else-train_13.html
for you
Post a Comment