Yay! I even did the dishes this morning, and started some laundry. Smells are still a little hard to take sometimes, but I don't feel quite as allergic to my apartment as I have been, so things are hopefully looking up! Hopefully that means Monica will be starting to feel better in a few days as well, but of course, every pregnancy is different, etc, but I surely do hope! Also, I was excited to hear that our due dates are only four days apart! Who'd a thunk it?
I wish I had some kind of pictures to post, but alas I don't, and I don't know how to post it unless it's already in the computer, or I would just take a stupid one right now. Yes I know, some kind of special. And I am going to be a mother? Yikes!
5 comments:
I'm glad you are feeling better! I figure about another week....
Congratulations! You're pregnant! That's so exciting!!
a little one resides in you. you should read to and sing to this special one. i never did and then after millie was born, i wished i had. okay- hope you feel fab soon.
hey old lady. happy birthday to you.
Glad you are feeling better mel! How are you feeling now (three weeks later?)
Post a Comment