melly- those pictures made my day- every last one of them!
I am soo soo glad my dear.
Great pictures, thanks for sharing! That close up one of Grayson really makes him look like Kurg
Landon looked at these pictures with me and when I read the end, he says "Oliver's not stupid." So I explained she was calling us stupaheads and he thought that was pretty funny.
Kurg, ya! Long live Kurg! heh, heh. I'm so glad to see you got some pictures posted, thanks for sharing! Oliver's not stupid, no, he eats his bean! yup. ;) Man, he looks like one tired boy in that picture.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
melly- those pictures made my day- every last one of them!
I am soo soo glad my dear.
Great pictures, thanks for sharing! That close up one of Grayson really makes him look like Kurg
Landon looked at these pictures with me and when I read the end, he says "Oliver's not stupid." So I explained she was calling us stupaheads and he thought that was pretty funny.
Kurg, ya! Long live Kurg! heh, heh.
I'm so glad to see you got some pictures posted, thanks for sharing!
Oliver's not stupid, no, he eats his bean! yup. ;) Man, he looks like one tired boy in that picture.
Post a Comment