Hello to everyone! I think I have figured out how to use my blog again - Weeha! The only thing now is coming up with something to write about. I can tell you that Ryan and I just purchased our first desktop computer. Yes, that is neat. This is my first time using it. This is a moment or something, I suppose. Anyway, it is a Gateway and I like its' nifty flat screen.
Last night I went shopping with Mom and the sisters. I'm excited about my new dresses and shirts. Thank you mom! We were at the mall for a long time, and I was impressed with how Oliver was so happy for that long. What a swell little mister! It was just good to be hanging out with fam.
Ryan and I are coming up on our first anniversary (the 28th). I can't believe we've been married for (nearly) a year! Well, and at the same time, it's like we always have been or something. I can't explain, but it's been great! Mindy tells me "they say" year two is a toughie cause you're out of that newly-wed phase. I've heard that about pretty much every year though. Year one is hard because of its' hard adjustments, two for its' the-honeymoon-is-over-welcome-to-reality, and on and on. It seems like Kurt said year 7 was the hard one for them and for Jedd it was year 5. We all experience challenges at different times and in different ways and on different levels. It depends on so many different things. Who knows. All I know is that I love my guy and for some reason he thinks I'm something special. Hard times will come when they come, and you work it out. This is all obvious stuff and I don't know why I felt the need to blab on about it like this.
Really, all I want to say is -Happy Easter-to all of you stink heads (that is a term of endearment in my book so don't be offended you stink heads)!!!!
P.S. I'm loving this happy weather and the popcorn on the trees. Yep. I want to go hiking, if you were wondering.
6 comments:
Heya. Yep I wanted to go hiking today to. Crazy. We ended up running errands and eating out for lunch.
See you tomorrow at the Egg Hunt?
So good to hear from you again, stink head. I want to go hiking, too. These calves of mine need some work. And we should also go to a movie or something sometime. I miss my smellame.
I was so sad I missed the egg hunt! Pretty much poofish, but that is how it must go sometimes. Hope it was a wonderful time! And Nikki, I think a movie is a dang good idea
Yep. I've been craving a bike ride and a night hike to the Y.
I liked your post. I'm currently struggling with the concept of time elapse right now so it struck a chord with me. Word.
heavens sakes melanie- i can't even believe i'm going to be in utah next week- we can and will go hiking then. enough of this talking, lets do it- there is nothing in the world that would be better for me and you and anyone else who would like to join us than hiking and hiking and hiking. so monica, nikki,mindy, dal(i found your blog too), and whoever else is feeling the need, let's do it in a couple weeks or so. and/or we need to have a big yummy bbq so we can all get together again. and ultimate frisbee and whatnot.
okay. it's a deal.
Post a Comment