Yayhoo or SomethingHi ya'll. I've been lazy to blog or email or talk to anyone of late. Perhaps it's a little bit of the winter blahs so I've gone into hermit mode or something. Or maybe it's just been pure laziness. Or maybe it's just my personality to naturally keep to myself. I really have to talk myself into putting in any kind of effort to connect with people cause I'm a scaredy-cat. Good thing I've had a Ryan around, though. He's super! It's been good to be able to go walking with mom as well. I love you all though, so I hope you know it despite all my craziness!!
So Mindy's sweet mister is off to flying school. Good luck Bryant. Sorry if I spelled that wrong? If you get a little lonesome, Mindy, come hang out with me! That is, if you get a minute to breathe between school and work. And whoever else wants to and is able to get together for walks, talks, eats, movies, games, whatever.
I hope everyone has a happy Valentine's Day! I really hope Celeste's tests go well, and that she's healthy and all that. I love you all!
6 comments:
Yep, left this morning. I'm sure I'll have free time to get together. We should plan a sisters day (or night, or lunch, or hour, or book club...whatever). Even if we can't get together we could start a book club and blog about it. We'd have to have a schedule or I'm sure I'd finish the book entirely too fast. I can't seem to put them down once I've started. No self control it seems when it comes to a good book.
Melanie, I totally feel like you are friendly and outgoing! I know exactly how you feel though.
Book club sounds great! I am usually the one to not be able to put a book down once I've started it, but lately I can't seem to finish any. I have been rereading Leven Thumps, and really enjoying it in little bites. It's taking forever. Weird. Good. I think.
I think book club sounds great too! What shall we read first? I'm currently reading some mystery novels by Agatha Christie that Ryan got me at the used book store. Perhaps not really book club material. By-the-by, any suggestions on helping an out of control Sunbeam? I spent an hour in the hall with her while she repeatedly hit me in the head and told me she would never be good. Hmmm...maybe I'm not so cut out for this calling. I totally had a melt down and barely made it through sacrament meeting and then couldn't stop crying about it for hours after church.
Yay for a book club, great idea, sistahs! we should do it. I'll make time. Also, can't believe that Chelsea is going to college so soon! I didn't think I was old enough to be in college and now I'm an aunt to someone who will soon be livin' it up in the dorms. crazy. I, too, need to step it up on the blogging front.
Melanie, call us any morning. We'll be most happy to come down and play or come get you and do something.
We should totally do a book club. what fun. i've just been gobbling micquel's sharon creech books up right and left. my sister-in-law just gave me a sackful of 7 of them! They're really good, quick one-day reads. (one day for me, because I have to do it spanned over one day. you guys could probably read them in a couple of hours).
So I tried to make wheat bread today and actually used my wheat grinder. It was quite fun. Landon was 'drinking' the fresh flower, until he breathed in and was choking on it. Crazy boy. It turned out really well, too. A little crumbly. I would still like to go to the bread making class if I can work out the time. It would be fun I think!
Love you too!
Post a Comment