Friday, June 08, 2007
Hi ya.
Today I am really going to post this. I have made several attempts of late but scrapped them all (some by accident because I'm not too smart). Nothing much to report, however. I made hoot n' nanny for breakfast yesterday and it was some kind of record the way it grew up the sides of the pan. I even took a picture. I would add it to my blog if I new how. One of these days I will sit down and figure it out, but not this minute because Ryan should be home any moment and I am to be ready to leave with him on his route. Well, maybe not now, because it is already 10:00 and I have to be home so I can be to work at 2. Where is that kid? Whelp wouldn't you know it? He just walked in. So see you later stupaheads!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
who you call stupahead!! geeve me a call.
when i make hoot-n-nanny and it goes up the sides of the pan all crazy, kyle and i comment on how much it hooted. "look how much it hooted!!" that's what we say. what a hoot!
hooted! ha!
Love hoot-n-nanny. I think I gotta make it, it's been a while. I get on these cereal kicks and the kids love that marshmallow one, and it's vitamin fortified....
Pictures, I would love to see. Just click on the picture of a picture up by spell check and follow the directions (browse may seem scarey, I was sure I would never find my pictures, but it's pretty straightforward when it works).
my dear girl. I would love to hang out sometime. Pizza and Nertz/Pounce/Pance sounds great. Lets do it. Maybe this Saturday night?
Post a Comment