Yayhoo or SomethingIt is indeed a new year. Happy 2007! Ryan and I had an enjoyable Christmas and a happy new year. We spent our time going from one parents' home to the other. We also got ot go to the Reeder's annual boxing day tea party. I'm feeling bad that I haven't spent more time with Tye while she's been here. Sorry Tye. I guess we've both been busy with our families and such.
For Christmas Ryan got me this self-improvement journal where for one week you work on something. Last week was to smile, and this week is prayer. I really like it. Hopefully it is helping me to progress. He got me some other neat things as well, but I won't list it out for you if that is alright.
This week I've been walking with mom in the mornings. Aren't I a lucky girl? It has been really nice. Here's a silly thing though, I come home and go back to bed if you can believe it.
Last night we played a game that Mark and fam. gave us for Christmas. It was a lot of fun, but Ryan won, of course. He has won me in every strategic kind of game every time. I just win in the all luck ones where you don't have to use your brain.
Anyway, hope you all are well and have had good holidays and such. Good luck this 2007. Hope it's a good one for all of us!
1 comment:
yeah, I hope you are feeling better soon and the "bleckies" leave you alone, finally, and once and for all!
Post a Comment