Yayhoo or SomethingI spent a loverly morning with Tye and Millie today. They are both cute heads. I am happy they're here for a spell. They fed me some yummy zucchini lasagna for lunch. Yummy.
After work Art and I went to the hospital to see Sheryl (a former Katie babysitter) and her brand new little one. I got to hold him. He's a lump of cute.
Okay, so I just saw a little mouse run from our bedroom behind the entertainment center and it just about gave me a heart attack. The stupid little intruder. We've been hearing them in the walls. Yicky!
Anyway, at the moment Ryan is playing with little kid toys called K'nex and enjoying himself mucho. What a goofy guy.
Tonight I made peanut brittle. I couldn't believe it when Ryan told me he'd never had it before. We will just have to wait a spell and see if it sets up properly. It looks normal, so I have great hopes. Tomorrow I will attempt english toffee.
We have our Christmas music on, the tree lights on and a candle lit, so what with the candy making and toy playing it is feeling quite Christmasy delightful. Yes in deed. Except the mouse is not sleeping.
Happy Christmas to you all!!
2 comments:
I just made English toffee on Thursday morning, and then read your blog, what a crazy coincidence, eh?
How was the peanut brittle?
I'm excited for you to come over tomorrow and make stuff! YAY!
oh, and EEK! I'm sorry about the mouse. I'm sure I would have had a heart attack.
and yay for sheryl's cute baby, huh?
Post a Comment