Sunday, December 03, 2006

Nada Mucho.

Yayhoo or SomethingRyan and I are moving up in the world. Come January we will be graduating from nursery and moving up to Sunbeams (or Sunbeans if you will). I'm a little timid about the thought of that, as in shaking in my boots. Sharing time is a scary scary thing.
Ryan is off home teaching at the moment. I was really bad and didn't go visiting teaching for January. Poop on me. I feel especially bad about it because both my companion and the one remaining girl we visit are moving some time this month. I feel like the biggest stupahed you have ever met, so there. Stupahead!
That is all I feel to write at this moment. Goodbye.

4 comments:

Nikki said...

I am feeling some remorse, too. I have been one girl's VT for the past two months and have never met her. I tried to find her apartment once, but to no avail. She also never went to my ward. Bummer. I think you're real great, stupahed.

plugalong said...

I did the same thing with one of my ladies. She moved back in March and I never stopped by even to say goodbye.
Sunbeams is great fun- won't you have some of the same children from nursery then?
How did your mini tree turn out. Looked like some fun.

deb said...

I met my partner once and have not seen her since. It's a real stinker too because she knows the girls we visit...or so she said.

I say we all make pact to do it this month, fo sho'.

deb said...

PS-
HELLO.