Jinx (see previous post). Who knows what we are doing, but whatever it is it's going to be amazing.
I have sunburned feet. Molly spent pretty much the whole day in her teensy pool. Despite the pool being mostly deflated and the size of a puddle, she loved it, but the poor dear just crashed at 7. She even slept through getting her diaper changed before I plopped her into bed. I hope she doesn't wake up all disoriented; we could be in for a rough night, or she may just sleep all the way through (yes please).
So pretty much I had nothing to say but I am posting this anyway.
1 comment:
hi melly. i have been mia when it comes to checking blogs much. i hope you are doing well and sleeping better :) good luck with your possible move and possible employment of motel/hotel owner- you go!
Post a Comment