Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Yep




Maybe it's about time I wrote a little sumpthun. We are in full throttle of gettin' us a motel down ta hicks ville. Ryan and his dad are going to visit a few of the places Ryan's been looking into this weekend. Kind of exciting. I know, we are finally making some sort of decision and just jumping into it. Wish us luck! The most likely candidate is a Days Inn in Torrey, UT (about an hour from Richfield on the way to Capital Reef and fish lake and the like). A lot gonna be changin' round here for us. New baby, new business, new place to live. Feels like a lot. We will see how it all pans out, and maybe I'll keep you posted, but who knows because I have become quite unreliable with the blogging updates.

3 comments:

eebs said...

Hey mel of my <3,
I feel very uncaught up lately, so thanks for the update. You guys are moving to Somewhere, UT to run a hotel type establishment? Is that the general idea? If so it sounds very exciting and I'm excited to hear where "Somewhere" turns out to be (hopefully not too far away--I should talk..). What fun! Let's talk to each other sometime and I love love love you.
-erin

Maecy said...

Hi melanie, saw your blog on Tye's and just wanted to say that driving through Torrey is just beautiful and if you are going there, I am jealous.

Nikki said...

Holy cow! That's awesome that you guys are just going to go for it. I think that sounds wonderful. Monte and I will come visit--we'll even pay for our room!

Looks like Molly already knows some awesome country dance moves. Yeehaw!