Does anyone have access to some black leggings, or those 80's kind that I can't remember what they're called, but they have elastic that goes around your foot? I am in our ward Christmas play (THIS friday) and need to come up with an 80's outfit quick. Ry can just peg his jeans. Oooh, does anyone have a skinny Tie? Perhaps anything acid washed. What else. Oversized sweater to wear with a belt over the leggings? I need some help. Or I need a D.I. shopping buddy for tomorrow.
3 comments:
oh melanie. it breaks my corazon not to go DIing with you. please post pics of your outfits, yo.
I am too late to help, plus I have a tendency to get rid of clothes when I don't wear them for a long time.
I want to see pictures too!
Yes, so Megan was my D.I. buddy, and we found pleated stirrup pants and a big pink sweater. I chickened out wearing the hot-pink high hills. I finished it off with a turquoise belt and a side ponytail. Sorry guys, I forgot to take a picture, but I am totally willing to recreate the look for your viewing pleasure. Maybe we could have an 80's themed Nintendo party or something wonderful like that.
Post a Comment