Monday, June 11, 2012

Wow it has been a really long time since I have blogged.  Everything is set up all differently.  That makes me nervous.  Changing things all up on me.
 I can't believe we've already been in the ol' homestead for over a year now.  I was looking at old pictures and was shocked to see how much Tessa and Molly have changed and grown in just this one year.  Molly is making a lot of little friends in the hood.  They like to play at our house which is cool with me because I am a worry-wart mother and like to know what is going on at all times.  It's not so cool with Molly.  I think she would like to get out different places, new toys and all that.
We are excited to be having a little boy this September.  But I am having a really hard time coming up with a name.  My cute little primary class were giving me suggestions.  Mostly the boys wanted me to name them their names, cute.  Which reminds me that one of my primary kids surprised me with a big hug before he left class last week.  Melt my heart sweet.
Ryan has been busy with work.  We pretty much don't see him Mon.-Th. and usually a few hours on Friday.  So we pretty much want to suffocate him on the weekends, but I try to let him have some down time.  We are thankful for him working a job he doesn't love so he can take care of us all.  He's a trooper.
Tessa really wants me to come and play with her, so I might just have to post what I have and call it good.  Not that anyone probably checks up anymore.  I should probably check on the girls playing in the basement too.  Very suspicious sounds are coming from down there.  As in playing in the food storage.  Tessa is laying at my feet singing head shoulders knees and toes.  Cute.
I feel so blessed to have the family I do, the gospel, a home...

5 comments:

Nikki said...

I still need to come see your house! When Noah gets a bit older I'll come see your house and Mindy's house.

Naming boys is hard!

eebs said...

I should bring over the list I found the other day of baby names I made in jr high. There are some serious winners. What if I came over sometimes and we did things like cook weird things and do yoga?

Hope said...

This was really good and entertaining. I liked reading about your stories involving your family and the way that you would describe them. Very cute!

xoxo~hope

Unknown said...

Really this is a good article post. I read the post carefully. Sometimes our weight loss diet plan is more important for us.Then you follow doctor's rule and some yoga.

fifa-coin said...

Even free players can now access the entire game as an original pioneer in free-to-play games, RuneScape has come full circle, and now Bonds allows anyone the ability to play everything entirely for free. I was also touched to see how many friends and clans used and continue to use Bonds to help their friends out.
Fifa 15 coins

Buy fifa 15 coins