Just registered to run the Halloween half marathon. No more excuses for not fitting running in, even if it means having to buy a treadmill. Not that I've been completely inactive. I've been rockin out with the ladies and walking at home and doing the biggest loser boot camp work-out video style. But we will see if I can get myself up in the lonely dark wee hours of the morn and brave a new neighborhood with no pre-thought out route. And see if my little video buddies have helped me stay in some sort of shape or if I'll be winded within the first few steps. Wish me luck!
Anyway, we've been working on the yard. Well Ryan and Bart and Becky have been. With a little help from Jenny and Dan. I've wanted to be out playing in the dirt too, but thought I would be of more service tending to two little lovins. But the sprinkler system is all put in and top soil has been dumped and spread around. Our driveway is still covered in a couple inches of dirt, but Ryan thinks we should be able to put down seed by Saturday. Hooray! Then we can start planting some shrubbery and flowers and vegetable garden and such. Isn't it just the best?
Oh I just love that I'm sitting here in my kitchen in the dark and I can see the twinkle lights across the lake. It really is pretty out here to Saratoga. And in the light of day the mountains and lake, it's a beautiful sight. I feel blessed.
And now off to bed so I can hit the road running!
Oh, but first I must relate that I almost lost my phone today. We went to wal mart and I realized when we got home it was missing. Then I remembered how I had put it on top of the car while buckling the girls in their seats before we left. Ryan found it in the middle of the road. I can't believe it didn't get run over! Lucky.
1 comment:
Neat! Where is the Halloween half marathon and who will you be running it with? I have also recently started running more (again). Maybe we can encourage each other or something.
wee!
<3 you
Post a Comment