I've been a crazy person since the arrival of little Tessa and just wanted to apologize to anyone I've embarrassed, hurt, made uncomfortable and the like. So sorry all, I will be better behaved in future :)
amen to what erin said. i think the world of you, and that will never change. i look forward to seeing you asap and meeting your new one. i am coming to your region of the earth this wednesday!! i will get in touch with you soon after that and we will cross paths again! :)
2 comments:
I think there's some kind of free pass that comes with having just gone through labor ;) congratulations again
<3 <3 <3
amen to what erin said. i think the world of you, and that will never change. i look forward to seeing you asap and meeting your new one. i am coming to your region of the earth this wednesday!! i will get in touch with you soon after that and we will cross paths again! :)
Post a Comment