We've been holding off saying anything this time around because of the miscarriage, but I'm 12 weeks and four days along now and feel it's a good time to start spreading the news. We heard a healthy heart beat at our first doctor's visit yesterday, so things are looking good. I feel like the size of a house already! I'm not going to jinx things by saying I'm starting to feel better, because I said that yesterday and ended up feeling horrid last night and puking once again. I know you wanted to know all about it :) So anyway, June 26th (give or take) Molly will be a big sister and we are soo excited!!
6 comments:
Oh yay! That's so great. I'm so happy for you, dear.
YAYHOO!!!!!!
(or something)
YES! Congratulations!
Hooray! Congratulations to you!!!
woohoo. You need dinner from us. When do you work? I'll call you...
woohoo. You need dinner from us. When do you work? I'll call you...
Post a Comment